Monday, August 29, 2011

SO MUCH MUSIC


Please enjoy the wide variety of tunes I have posted for you this lovely Monday morning. Instead of posting them separately I thought I'd just do one huge post. Yay.

To start us off we have the full 320 release of Arty's "Kate". The preview he posted a month ago on youtube has been one of the most played songs on my itunes. You don't know how happy I am to finally be able to listen to the full quality release. If you are new to trance then this is the perfect track to start with.

Kate (Original Mix) - Arty


Another track that we heard a preview of a while ago has just been released. The full remix of "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" by the SHM is a beast of a song. The Swedish trio's signature pulsing synth sounds epic.

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix) - Coldplay


For all my hard-electro fans out there I've got the new Dada Life song "Happy Violence". It hits hard right from the start and doesn't let up.

Happy Violence (Original Mix) - Dada Life


This next tune has to be the most interesting Dubsteb song I've heard in the a while. The singer has a very interesting early 20's sound to her voice. Be prepared for the insane drop around 1:10.

Raindrops (Original Mix) - Fytch & Captain Crunch ft. Carmen Forbes


Lastly we have a new track off of Hardwell's label by Ianick and Alex Minerva. If you love progressive house then you have to download this track.

Odyseey (Original Mix) - Ianick & Alex Minvera

No comments:

Post a Comment