Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pedal to the Metal


The intro to Prototype Raptors new glitch-electro single sounds strangely familiar...If Mord Fustang's "Electric Dream" was the first thing you thought of then we are on the same wave-length. This is not a bad thing at all. If anything I think of this as a sick, more dance friendly remix. It's also kind of funny because the vocal sample says, "Drive Mustang". Maybe he knows they sound alike?

And I know what your thinking. What took so long to post the new Madeon song? I don't know I just forgot to upload it. It's been leaked on the internet for months but we finally have the full 320 of it.

Drive Hard - Prototype Raptor


Icarus - Madeon
Icarus.mp3
I'm not allowed to post the hulkshare link, if you want to listen to the song and DL it click the above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment