Friday, April 6, 2012

The Frederick's Stars


I have 2 songs here that are on the opposites ends of the electronic music spectrum. Up first I have a big room house track from a German producer by the name of Jerome. I really like the breakdown after the chorus with the drums, that loop is really something. It is definitely sending out happy vibes and right in time for summer. Next, I also have a track from a producer whose been in the game for a couple year but has just been producing tracks in the Mau5trap label under the name "The Frederick." Also known as Frederik Olufsen, his newest track Delirium sounds like something straight out of The Matrix. The constant build up is really cool and unique, and I am also enjoying the glitch-sound he has going on.

Stars(Original Mix)- Jerome
01 Stars (Original Mix).mp3


Delirium(Original Mix)- The Frederick
Delirium (Original Mix).mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment