Monday, July 11, 2011

Hot Tubs Too Hot

It's 96 degrees in my hometown and I'm dieing. Lucky for you though in my semi conscious state I've found 3 SICK tunes. Check these house jamz out below. Stay thirsty my friends.

Pretty sure this is a rip from Pete Tong's BBC radio show but it's still HQ. Song is dope so download it right now even if it's not the full release.

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - Coldplay (SHM Remix)


It's no secret that I like French House, so of course when I find a sick jam I'm gonna post it.

Burnin - Gum Me


This last song has some strong summer vibes and is a great party song. Tristan Garner is pretty consistent so I'm not surprised at the tastiness of this track.

What's the Point (Tristan Garner Sunset Mix) - Avi Elman & Danny J Ft Nuwella

No comments:

Post a Comment