Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trance


Thought I'd mix things up today and post a little trance. I'm not as into it as I used to be, but I still recognize a banger when I hear one. If you're just now making your foray into trance, here are a few tracks to get you started.

Marcel Woods is one of the masters of trance and this new remix by Jonas Stenberg has a great feel to it.

Sunrise (Jonas Stenberg Remix) - Marcel Woods


This song is set to be released on the 29th of August, but they put a full preview on youtube so I just ripped it from there. It still has tags and isn't 320k, I'll make sure to get the full release when it drops in a month.

Kate - Arty


This song isn't trance but I found it saved in garageband when I went to convert "Kate" to an mp3. I don't know what the track name is or who produced it, but what I do know is that it's a sick jam. If anyone knows what this track is hit me up in the comment section.

ID - ID

No comments:

Post a Comment