Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Glitchdick


All names aside, Glitchdick is THE MAN. I liked the Here Tonight remix so much the other night I decided to check out what else he has and I really liked most of it. I got a sick 3 sick remixes of his for you to start off humpday. His Bulletproof brings the glitch hard and has a sick baseline. His remix of Skrillex's All I ask of You takes better advantage of the vocals than the original and has a sick first drop. Keeping with big name producers, his Seek Bromance remix is definitely heavier than the original but in a good way. First sponsored artist? I think so.

Bulletproof (Christian the Lion Glitchdick Remix)- La Roux

All I Ask of You (Christian the Lion Glitchdick Remix)- Skrillex


Seek Bromance (Christian the Lion Glitchdick Remix)- Tim Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment