Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moombahtwho?


I'm not gonna lie, this isn't really my cup of tea. As an avid fan of electronic music I try my best to keep my eyes and ears open to new music. I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't post a song just because it may not be my favourite.

So. Moombahton.

Most of you are probably thinking, "moombahtwho?", clever right. Moombahton is a new-ish style of dub-esque electro that is breaking through into mainstream electronica. It's signature reggaeton beat and jungle-ish sounds truly set it apart from the rest of the scene. Now, just because I said it wasn't my favorite doesn't mean I don't like it. You may not like it on your first few listens, but give it a chance, I bet it'll grow on you.

Here is a perfect example of Moombahton from a duo who is breaking out big in LA.

Talk Trash (Original Mix) - Market Price

No comments:

Post a Comment