Monday, October 17, 2011

This is What I'm Thinking Of


Just all over the places with the songs in this post. First theres a chilled out bootleg of Wolfgang Gartners Space Junk. Next up, we have a song I found in a SoCo commercial. Having heard about SoCo Pepper I wanted to see what the hell it was and not only was the commercial informative, it had a sick beat in the background. Low and behold this is the song from it called Burn it Down. It could do without the Auto-tune lyrics but I'm liking the beat. Kind of reminds me of Timeflies. Finally, here's a major throwback remix of I Like to Move It. Hopefully at least one person will like it.

Space Junk (Unison Bootleg)- Wolfgang Gartner

Burn it Down (feat. Vokab Kompany)- Crush Effect

I Like to Move it (Mikix the Cat Remix)- Real 2 Real

No comments:

Post a Comment