Friday, December 23, 2011

Bangarang EP


Looks like Christmas came a little early this year. Skrillexs new EP dropped today and it is amazing. I thought there would be more than 7 tracks, but the ones he decided to include are great (why no Voltage?). Saus Baus might have a different selection but here are my top three tracks.

To start off I'm going to say Summit (aka Breathe) is the best song for sure. I had no idea Ellie Goulding was the person singing. I really wish Skrillex would make more electro tracks like this.

9/10

Summit (Feat. Ellie Goulding) - Skrillex


My next favorite has to be Devil's Den with Wolfgang Gartner. The hard glitch-electro sound Wolfgang brings definitaley compliments the bro-steppin.

8/10

The Devil's Den (Wolfgang Gartner) - Skrillex


Number three was really a toss up, but in the end I went with Bangarang. This song has been leaked before but it wasn't in its entirety.

8/10

Bangarang (Feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

No comments:

Post a Comment