Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Electro City


Today I've got three sick Electro/Hard-Electro tunes from some newcomers in the genre. To start off we have a great remix of Skrillex's progressive tune "All I Ask Of You". While I still prefer the original, this electro take on it is the best remix I've heard so far. Next we have another remix of Titanium, this time by up and comer Nicky Romero. If you felt like Alesso's remix didn't pack enough punch, you may prefer this one. Finally we have a remix by Pierce Fulton of Chuckie's "What Happens In Vegas". He definitely puts his Wolfgang-esque sound to good use.

All I Ask Of You (S Remix) - Skrillex


Titanium (Nicky Romero Remix) - David Guetta


What Happens In Vegas (Pierce Fulton Remix) - Chuckie feat. Gregor Salto

No comments:

Post a Comment