Thursday, May 19, 2011

3X Multiplier


What?! Three songs in one post?! Is that even legal? Got three songs for you fresh from the mint in Philly.

First one is my main man Benny Benassi. His new jam "Watch You" has some heavy synth action with some vocals, feelin it fo'sho. Only problem is the song is way too short, just when you think it's gonna end it does. Waiting for some remixes to come out.



Next track is by The Wombats, (picture of said band on left) whoever the fuck they are. Afrojack did a remix of their song "Techno Fan" though which is pretty tight. Usually I find Jacks high pitched synths pretty fucking annoying, but in this song it's passable.



Final track is pretty unknown but I know it because I am awesome. Song is called "Don't Wanna Miss You" by Ira Atari and it's the ULTRNX remix. Don't know who these guys are but they can throw down. Songs got that choppy vocal thing goin on that everyone loves so much. I ain't hatin though I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment