Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pixel Cheese? Whaaaaa?




Yeah the dudes name is Pixel Cheese. Stupid I know but whatever he's Italian so I guess he can get away with shit over there. Songs got a nice summer-esque-trance vibe to it. This is only the preview I'll make sure to get the full when it drops at the end of the month.

Oh yeah the full title is like "Vibe Of Summer (Incl. Looneys Remix)" - Pixel Cheese, Kamil Pankowski feat Yolanda Selin.

Pixel Cheese, Kamil Pankowski - Vibe of Summer feat. Yolanda Selini (Original mix) by PRIZMA RECORDS

3 comments:

  1. Lol I'm not italian :D
    Label is italian, right, but me & Kamil are from Poland, and Yolanda is norwegian ;) greetz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and the track will be released tomorrow ! :)

    All versions preview avaible here:
    http://soundcloud.com/prizma-records/sets/pixel-cheese-kamil-pankowski

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sorry man shoulda done my research, great track. Just thought you should know that everything I say on this blog is in good fun and is pretty much a joke, hence the jab at your name haha. I'll make sure to link to where to buy your track tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete