Saturday, May 28, 2011

Busy

IT WONT LET ME POST PIC SO SORRY NO PIC LOL

I've been busy so sorry for not posting. Busy as in I'm doing jack shit but still to lazy to post. Nothing amazing has been dropping in the music scene. Thought I'd post some new Skrillex shit because it's not bad. The first one is an original called "I Needed Change", I swear the synth sounds like it's out a Zelda game. It's pretty fucking awesome. WARNING FOR ONLY HARD DUBSTEB FANS. The songs drop is huge but if you don't like the sound of metal going through a turbine you won't like this.



Second song is remix of probably my favorite Skrillex song which wasn't even Dub originally. "All I Ask of You" 12th Planet remix adds the dub part. I don't like it better but it's something different. Mic check that shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment