Saturday, May 28, 2011

Now That's Progressive



Got some sick previews off of soundcloud for y'all. Yeah, I know, previews. Sucks. But either A) It's not released yet/ leaked yet, or B) No one has posted a DL link and I don't want to buy it. So I will get the track when I can but you'll have to deal with previews until then.

First song is real chill. You might not even know you were listening to electro until the drop. But I'm really feelin' it, can't wait for the release.

Pnau-Solid ground (Adrian Lux & Blende Remix) Preview by Adrian Lux

Next track is straight up progressive. Standard piano, synth, etc. Still sounds pretty good. It's been released but can't find it so here's what your missing.

Chris montana & chris bekker - tribiza swanky tunes rmx by chrismontana

No comments:

Post a Comment