Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy Bee


Man I have been behind on the game for a few days now. New music all over the place I don't know how I missed it all. Here's a shit ton for you. I have more but I'll just post these in the meantime.

A very dangerous game Allure is playing by remixing a Beatles song. This dub-electro remix of "And I Love Her" actually turns out pretty dope.



Wow. Seriously I'm ashamed I just saw this. Friggin Avicii posted a preview of the vocal version of Penguin online and some kid edited to a full 5mins. Crazy good. Different then the girl vocals from before right?



I'm not the one to usually post mashups but this on was too sick. It's a mashup of Wolfgang Gartners Illmerica and Maroon 5.



Here's a sick Ian Carey song that had some shitty vocals in it. He released and instrumental and it sounds MUCH better.



Also for shits'n'gigs here's a future house banger
Fenix ( Sunrise Mix ) - KhoMha pres. Halbro by KhoMha

No comments:

Post a Comment