Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chilled to Perfection


EDIT: Still having internet problem. These songs are now a few days old so my bad. Hopefully I have everything work fine within the next few days or so.

I've had had these songs for a few days now, but they only now started blowing up. I just wasn't sure if people were gonna dig them so I've been holding back, but voila.

First song is a remix of a relatively unknown Deadmau5 song. By unknown I just mean not mainstream. AKA not strobe, raise your weapon, ghosts n shit. This song is the definition of chillectro. Yeah I just made that up. It's too minimal for trance, yet not loud enough for house/electro. Great night driving song.

Aural Psynapse (StrobeHypnoticz Remix) - Deadmau5


Next song is a little bit more out there. It's called Flying Into Tokyo by Magnetic Man and is remixed by Azedia. Sounds a little bit drum and bass-ish/dubsteb, yet slowed down big time. Def a very chill song.

Flying Into Tokyo (Azedia Remix) - Magnetic Man


Last song, not chill at all. Just a sick electro banger remixed by Hardwell. Enjoy.

Nobody Loves Me (Hardwell Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment