Friday, June 10, 2011

I Hate The Internet


Why does the internet just decide not to work sometimes? I've been trying to download tracks for the past 30mins-5hrs and it just doesn't want me to. The internet is just giving me a big "fuck you". But you know what? Fuck you internet. Fuck you. I'm gonna post music anyways.

This first jam by Dj's From Mars is straight up electro. Great synths, great samples, great song.

"Be Cool" - DJ's From Mars


Second jam is a Chuckie Remix of some random song featuring Flo Rida. Is it really featuring though if all he says in the whole song is his name? I don't like Flo Rida but this remix is too tight to hate. Chuckie is known for his dubstep remixes but this one is heavy house. Great choon.

"I'm Alright (Chuckie Remix)" - Jean Roch feat. Flo Rida & Kat DeLuna
INTERNET HATES THIS SONG SO I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment