Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Hardcore


I feel bad for my lack of postage these last few days. Even though it's 100% not my fault, I still feel bad. For that I'm gonna hit y'all up with some classics from way back. Both of these toons are oldschool techno. Not house, trance, electronic, straight up techno. I remember blasting this stuff on my old school 1st gen ipod on the bus to school. Even if you don't enjoy the songs, hopefully it'll show you how far we've come with electronic music.

Elysium. Greatest lead synth in any song ever. I posted a song much earlier which uses the lead that was created for this song. Scott Brown, a Happy Hardcore legend, wrote possibly the catchiest synth ever and here it is in all it's glory. Some people might not be able to handle the speed, pretty sure it dials in at about 180 bpms. Wait until 1:28 before making judgment.

Elysium Plus - Scott Brown


This next track is just bootleg techno. Produced in some kids basement with a midi keyboard and a dream. This is the definition of early 2000's techno.

Sound Of My Dream (DJ Splash Remix) - East Rockerz

No comments:

Post a Comment